What’s in your closet?
Most items of clothing, shoes and textiles are great candidates for reuse, such as:
- Clean, dry clothing in any condition
- Outerwear: Coats, gloves, hats and scarves
- Shoes (paired)
- Socks (paired)
- Accessories: Hats, belts, scarves, and ties
- Handbags, wallets, totes, and backpacks
- Linens: Towels, bed linens, sheets, comforters and blankets
- Household textiles: Curtains, drapes and table linens
- Soft toys: Stuffed Animals
- Other secondary materials including books, tapes, CDs, DVDs, and bric-a-brac.
Astonishingly, we have been getting requests for single shoes, (not paired). We suspect resourceful merchants are using the leather uppers for watchbands. Waste not, want not!
Contact us today for more information.